Although care has been taken in the compilation of the material on this blog, your use of the same is entirely at your own risk. Author will not be liable (including for negligence) to any person for any loss, cost, expense or damage arising out of your use of it.
If you are interested in linking, quoting, or reprinting articles from this blog in whole or in part, please do read the below copyright policy:
* If you want link from your site to this blog
You are welcome to use short quotes from this blog in your website or blog as long as proper credit is given. But please quote only short excerpts – up to one paragraph – from my site when you make the link. You must credit this blog when you quote. Always provide a hyperlink (full URL) to the article where the quote is from. Don’t hyperlink just to the homepage. Copy quoted material exactly, enclose it in quotations marks, and mention this blog immediately before or after the quote. For Print media: you must print the full Internet address of the post.
* If you want to reprint my article on your web site, weblog or in your publication
Please contact me with your request. Articles from this blog can be reprinted only after permission. In most cases, I would expect to be paid for this. You may not republish an entire post without an approval.
* Copyright Violation and Misuse
If we discover a website / blog republishing our RSS feeds or website content illegally, we will file a formal complaint with their advertising partners (like Google Adsense) and the DMCA department of their web hosting company.
The views and opinions of the authors of content published at this blog does not necessarily state or reflect the opinion of owner of this blog.
Comment Policy and Guidelines
The following policy applies to all comments on this blog:
• The author of a comment is solely responsible and liable for the contents of that comment.
• By posting a comment, you grant me the right to use, display, republish, sell, alter, or delete your comment in any way and for any reason.
• Once your comment is posted, it may not be edited or removed by you, the author. I do not have the duty to modify or delete the comment at your request; however, I reserve the right to edit your comment at our discretion.
• This policy is subject to change at any time without notice.
Please observe the following guidelines or your comment may be removed without notice:
• Submit your comment only once, the comment may not appear until I approve it.
• Please use your name or pseudonym, not site name or keywords
• Avoid non-English language.
• No offensive or inappropriate language.
• No unsolicited commercial comment.
• No signature of any kind. Please use the text field provided if you wish to display a URL with your comment.